Tuesday 3 February 2009

Money.......

I discovered once i got a job a few years ago that i have an illness, which pretty much involves spending an money i get within about........half an hour of getting it,
i thought i'd mention this now as today is a perfect example!!!!

i checked my bank account this morning to find myself £500 up from yesterday, government decided to give me a bursary...thanks very much :D
(maybe they read my rant about how they screw us over financially? haha)
but anyway back to the point. i had that extra £500 before it very quickly became an extra £270 instead, thanks to the guitar shop pulling me in with psychic powers.
the result is a superb brand new union jack design les paul, i've played it most of the morning and it's just unreal,
when people always told me how some guitars just sound better, i was like, if they all go through the same amp how can they sound that different,
but in comparison to my telecaster,(which i still love) this is just something else, its beautiful, and as soon as i saw it in the window the other day i fell in love,
and accompanied by a second hand solid case i though it was a good investment...but thats just me!!!

i have told myself however that i'm not spending the other extra £270 on anything that is only really a major luxury, probably just more beer or something!!!!!

you know what i'll keep it short again today.
some of us have podcasts to record you know!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The government will be very happy with your little illness. In fact, I don't think they'd allow the NHS to treat it! After all, you've just injected 230,000 shiny pennies into the economy.

    Well done you, uncle Gordon will be very proud!

    ReplyDelete